Saturday, December 27, 2008

Introduction - Author's Note



If I can't write like Stephen King, I can still take a page out of his book, pardon the pun. When it's complete, this blog will represent the entirety of my unpublished book, originally titled Rudy Davis Meets Elder Sea Nettle..

I will publish one or two chapters once or twice per week so check here frequently for the next installment. Better yet, subscribe to be notified whenever a new post appears.

It would make this struggling author very happy to have some readership, even if I never get properly published. After all, it took me over 15 years to write the thing, someone needs to read it. If you like it, send your friends a link. If you don't , well I guess you can click off, so to speak.

Feel free to comment but please be gentle, it's my first time.

Thanks for reading.

David Heiniger

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Prologue


PART ONE

Chapter One – Hate You, Hate Kansas

Chapter Two – Cola Wars

Chapter Three - No Cars for Silly Haoles

Chapter Four - A-Row-ha My Ass

Chapter Five - Elder Sea Nettle

Chapter Six - Sweet Dreams and Other Fallacies

Chapter Seven - Puna-who?

Chapter Eight - Paying the Bills

Chapter Nine - Maui No Ka Oi
Chapter Ten - Makawao Madness
Chapter Eleven - Drifting
Chapter Twelve - That Damned Dam
Chapter Thirteen - Wanker Stew
Chapter Fourteen - The Lone Ranger and Tonto
Chapter Fifteen - Posterized
Chapter Sixteen - Cockeyed Coincidence in Kaunakakai
Chapter Seventeen - Just Get On Boat
Chapter Eighteen - Days of Wine and Roses


PART TWO


Chapter Nineteen - 'Cause You Got Me

Chapter Twenty - The Colonel and Mrs. Davis




© 2008. David Heiniger. All Right Reserved.

No comments: